General Data Protection Regulation
How your data is used?
If you contacted us with this website’s forms, social networks, or by email, then we only have the data you gave us: name and family name, phone number, email and company you work with. No more than a business card.
If you are one of our customer or provider, we have the same information that the previous case, plus maybe some basic information about your company, and details of the products and/or services you provided to us or we provided to you.
We never sell your data to third parties, we don’t share them and we don’t make them available to anyone. We only have an internal usage of them in order to contact you, and potentially to send you quotations or purchase orders.
You have the following rights on your data:
- Rights to information and access: Ability to get access to all your personal data that is being processed.
- Right to rectification: Ask for modifications to your personal data.
- Right to be forgotten: Ask for the deletion of your data.
- Right for data portability: Ask for transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent: Withdraw a previously given consent for processing of your personal data for a purpose (newsletter, etc.).
In order to assert your rights, you can send us a message with the details on which right(s) you require to ask us. We are committed to answer you positively and to support you in these procedures.
You can also consult the official content of GDPR.